Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wed. Bowling

Wow it's Wed. and my bowling day.....so how'd I do with that new ball this week you wonder.......well let me tell you.....lol.
First game starts off and can't find the pocket so I'm like "Great another bad week with the new ball." Then Sandi my team mate say's "Hey move forward a bit and maybe the ball won't dive @ the headpin like it's doing." Hmmmm OK I'll give it a try....so I move forward about 6" and guess what?! STRIKE, yep that's right a strike I got 5 in a row and finished the game with a 213!! Next game was 189 and game 3 wasn't as good but close to my ave. 169. So I think I may have figured out the new ball and the wicked hook it has at the end!! YEAH!!!
More later as I bowl this evening also.......we'll see what tonight has to offer...LOL

Well it's now 10:00 P.M. and home from bowling...........arggggggg not great at all.
I managed to get close to ave. for 2 games and barely get over by 3 pins one game. My new ball has a snap to pins at the end where my old one had a gradual hook to it. So it's going to take some practice to figure this out. Have my work cut out on this one, but I Luv the ball!!!

Night all Happy Bowling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment