Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter EGG HUNT

Well BELLES off hunting eggs will have pics later.....she's too funny, "I want to sleep in not Going", Then when it's about to start she wants to go......lol what a card. She's got a busy day, going to a swim party....she luvs to swim.
Her mom is going to lunch and a movie today so Belle's with me for part of the day. I think this is only her mom's 2nd date since Belle's been born.....got to say "Kat's an awesome mom!" Belle is her life and she's really stuck with the putting her 1st!!
Hoping my Migraine gets better before babysitting dang it's tuff when you hurt.
So it's many hrs later head still hurts...arggg, but Belle had a gr8 day!! She got 12 eggs (filled with candy) just what she needed! She went to the pool party was gone for 3 hrs came home very cranky.....we were going to go get gramma Jean a lily but she needed a nap. I didn't realize it was 7 when she went to sleep so she"s gonna be out till the Easter Bunny gets here!! LOL so more 2 come tomorrow.
She's still out and it's after midnight......the Bunny has come so I'm off to bed got a couple pics but can't figure out how to get them off the new phone!!! Will work on that tomorrow and take some myself these were texted to me from her mom.
HAPPY EASTER

No comments:

Post a Comment