Sunday, March 28, 2010

LAST DAY OF SPRING BREAK






Well today has started off fun! Little Belle if you can believe this showed her gramma how to use Chop Sticks to eat, she is good ate eggs and never had a problem. Well I'm impressed no way can I do that...LOL.
After breakfast it was time for swim lessons "please gamma go and watch" so I did and got some great shots. This little one is really good. Her instuctor said "She's better than my 1st graders, when she can swim the length of the pool I want her in competition on the swim team," Wow that's all I have to say.
More to come later enjoy the pics of her swimming.

2 comments:

  1. So fun! You're making great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Belle!!!! Swimming is such a great activity....but now lets talk chopsticks!!! ARe you kidding me??? I still can't use them and get the food to my mouth!

    ReplyDelete