Monday, April 12, 2010

WII Carnival Mini Golf
















Well gramma hasn't had a lot of time with Belle the last couple days, she is one busy girl!!!
There have been a couple of funny things she's done and some cute pics.
Her mom rented WII Miniature Golf for her and I to play and Belle wanted to play also. Well this is a great one for hand eye coordination so we figure hey sure. Well by the time they all got ready to play I was busy doing something else so I let them play and just went in to watch every once in a while. WELL let me tell you I was surprised when I went in Like 10 mins. later and BELLE is beating her mom!!!! Yes that's right she's winning and she's very good at this game......so guess what gamma's getting her for her birthday this month....yep this game...lol
She's such a card there are a couple of cute pics of her and her Tiger, she's so in love with that cat. Then I added some other pics just for fun. I probably won't have much to say the next week as I leave this week for work in Reno. So enjoy the pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment