Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Writing

Well it's a new day and Belle never ceases to amaze me. We were sitting out on the patio and she picked up a screw driver and was pretending to write on the steps. She wrote POP, "Gramma is POP how it's spelled?" wow then she wanted to write gramma she said how do you make a g so I showed her, I would spell it and she would write it. She proceeded to write Tiger (cat) Cherrie (dog) and she wanted to know how to spell all of her name (she usually just puts Anna as she has that down) so I told her how and she did them all.
Then we went in the house and got paper and pencil and she wrote them all down.....she is doing a great job. She will be ahead of the class when she gets to Kindergarten next year!!
She was excited cause gramma got her an early birthday present, I brought her home a carrying case that had 8 Littlest Pet Shops in it. So she was pretty happy with me......I know I spoil her rotten, but I leave in the morning for NV. to work.
Anyways it's late and I have a long day tomorrow. ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment