Sunday, May 30, 2010

Blacklock Memorial Weekend 2010
















Hello hello it's been awhile and I have some cute things that Belle has done!! She actually watched American Idol with me for the Final and oh it was soooo sad. When they were doing the Bon Voyage for Simon she started sobbing (she was tired) I asked her why she was crying and she says "Gramma I Love Him!!" I said Simon, "yes gramma I don't want him to leave I Love Him!! " LOL OMG what do you say to that! Nothing I said would calm her down.





Then just a few days ago when she wasn't feeling very well she wanted to take a shower to wake up. When she got done she's like Gramma Gramma go look see what I did.....so I go trudging up the stairs to look and she's cleaned the whole inside of the shower shelves included!! I was shocked!! 5 years old and doing things like this on her own....she's a champ!!!





As you can see there are pictures.....Belle helped decorate my cake..... and all the others are of our day to the beach via Blacklock....was a fun tiring day.....(she's napping right now).





Hope you enjoy will be back with more in the days to come!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment